These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any subdomains, unless expressively excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Nippon UK Education Limited, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Nippon UK Education Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Nippon UK Education Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this website and 18 years of age to order from our online shop.Stock availability & delivery for online orders
Order your items and collect them from your school or Dojo/Venue. You will receive a confirmation email once your order is placed. Please allow up to 10 days for Hoodies & T-shirts.
Please note, we do not process payments through our website. We accept cash or cheque payable to Nippon UK upon collection at your specified school/Venue.Your right to cancel an online order
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
We accept returns within 28 days, as long as the goods are unused and in the original packaging.Intellectual Property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Nippon UK Education Limited, our affiliates or other third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data, compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- Retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen, mobile phone or tablet.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Nippon UK Education Limited.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Nippon UK Education Limited makes available through the Website (the Service ) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Nippon UK Education Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Nippon UK Education Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Nippon UK Education Limited accepts no Liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
- Nippon UK Education Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Nippon UK Education Limited accepts no Liability for any of the following:
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business contracts, and goodwill or commercial opportunities.